These caramel crescent rolls are the easiest sweet to your breakfast’s savory and are ideal for company as they can be made ahead of time and put in the fridge or even the freezer.
My cooking philosophy is to keep it “healthy and easy.” Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
This recipe is my go to for the sweet side to a quick breakfast and is easy to make in bulk for company! Make the night before and pop it out of the fridge or freeze it the week before and thaw overnight prior to baking in the morning! 20 minutes of baking is just the right amount of time to set the table and enjoy a cup (or several cups!) of coffee with your guests. Make plenty because there are rarely leftovers!!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer