Packed full of nutrient-dense goodness, this broccoli and cheddar quinoa casserole never disappoints and has pleasantly surprised the most adamant anti-quinoa dinner guests. With whole proteins and a rainbow of vegetables, mixed with the creamy richness of yogurt and cheddar cheese, this casserole is meant for your table and your freezer to save for later or to give away!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
If you have been to our house for dinner, then you have had this casserole along with my homemade applesauce and honey oatmeal bread (recipes still to come @ HammersNHugs). What I love about this casserole is that it is a meal by itself, makes fabulous leftovers, and is a staple among my regular freezer meals. There is 2T of flour that can easily be left out for a gluten free meal.
I always make this casserole in my Anchor Hocking casserole dish because the sealed lid makes it simple to put it right in the fridge or freezer.
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer
- GoodCook Chopper