With whole proteins and a rainbow of vegetables that are soaked in a sweet maple soy sauce, this gluten-free Chicken Fried Quinoa recipe is a meal unto itself. Enjoy for a family meal and freeze the leftovers to give away or save for later!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
I started making this recipe several years ago, and then perfected it when I found the Maple Soy Sauce recipe in the cookbook “From Freezer to Table”. Find it here! It was so much better than what I was using. This recipe makes enough for our family of 5 and then I typically still have several quarts to freeze. The butter can be left out of the soy sauce recipe for those who are dairy free.
Pin the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer