This gluten/dairy free slow cooker recipe is filled with the rich flavor of beef and vegetables and is the perfect way to enjoy a hearty meal without spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Leftovers are perfect for making vegetable beef stew which means two meals in one!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
Our favorite way of enjoying tomato beef steak is to serve it over this instant garlic quinoa and brown rice by Seeds of Change with shredded mozzarella mixed in. I am telling you the organic quinoa and brown rice packets are SO delicious and the EASIEST side dish. You pop them in the microwave for 90 seconds and that’s it. Done. They are amazing.
SO . . . Y U M M Y.
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer