This dessert is a creamy burst of fresh strawberry flavor made with all-natural ingredients including strawberry Greek yogurt and is the perfect blend of sweet and salty with the yummy crunch of a pretzel baked crust.
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
Pretzel Yogurt Delight
This recipe is without a doubt one of the dishes I get the most requests to make. It resembles the familiar pretzel jello dessert, but as I do not like Jello and maintain the importance of all-natural ingredients I replaced the jello with a yogurt topping and have never looked back. In fact, nearly everyone that tastes this prefers it over the Jello! It is personally one of my very favorite.
This crusher is must have tool for your kitchen! Find it here!
At this step, I typically put it in the fridge with a lid and then place the quartered strawberries in the rinsed whipped topping container and take along to be placed immediately before serving.
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer