A bite of this creamy cheddar tuna casserole dish is a melt-in-your-mouth blend of carrots, sharp cheddar, creamy tuna and pasta that results in a one dish dinner that can be enjoyed right away or frozen for later!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
What makes this dish is using a cheese that you love. Honestly, many different cheeses would work in this casserole, but my favorite is to do half of a sharp cheddar and half of a smoked cheddar. Delicious. I used 1% milk for this recipe. The carrots and onions could be left out, but the veggies help to create that all in one dish for dinner we all enjoy!
My little helper was in charge of grating the cheese.
Not too many chefs out there as cute as this one!
See that fork that slipped in there? The little chef had to taste it first.
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer