I am excited to announce a local affiliate marketing partnership with exclusive offers and discounts that YOU DO NOT want to miss! Scroll through for an introductory offer and a sneak peak at the first product review!
I am thrilled to announce that Hammers N Hugs is officially partnering with Bomberger’s Home Store to provide my local readers with exclusive discounts and offers! We bought our first fixer upper, a Vintage Victorian from the 1890s (check it out here!), 6 years ago and we have been shopping at Bomberger’s ever since.
Bomberger’s is a family owned and operated business that is located in Lititz and Annville, PA.
After renovating three houses in 6 years, Zach and I shout from the rooftops that we prefer our local hardware store over the “big box stores” EVERY TIME.
- It is a hardware store, equipment rental, home design center, home goods store, and cafe all wrapped into one.
- Excellent customer service.
- You will barely get down an aisle without someone asking if they can help you (instead of waiting for 15 minutes for someone who MAYBE knows the answer to your question…)
- The staff typically know more about the products than you do.
- Fabulous customer service.
- There is free candy for kids (you scoff but my children actually ASK to go Bomberger’s).
- The cafe makes for an easy store and food run. Our favorites are their subs, cinnamon rolls, cookies (so soft and yummy) and bacon,egg and cheese bagel sandwiches. They offer a lot more than that though!
- They have tons of home decor items (a post to come on that later).
- They have a department dedicated to home design that also includes a large Thomas the Tank Engine train table and reading area for kids. Again, my children ASK to go to Bomberger’s.
- And have I mentioned we love their customer service?
We love supporting local businesses, and we are thrilled to be able to offer exclusive discounts from Bomberger’s to my readers. You do not have to subscribe to the blog to get the deals, but you will be the first to see them if you do! Sign up to receive email notification of new posts (usually twice a week). Otherwise be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for product reviews and limited time offers!
After our family photo shoot, Ms. Dori (owner) gave the kids each a balloon and a cookie.
Lily couldn’t have cared less about the balloon, but boy did she enjoy that cookie.
Gracie immediately lost her pink balloon in the rafters and fell apart. “My balloon is lost forever!!!” (insert sobs and #allthedrama here).
Caleb and Daddy to the rescue!
Gracie hugged him and sobbed, “You saved my balloon!” He was SO PROUD. These children. Never a dull moment.
We are excited to begin this partnership! If you missed the introductory offer, then click here!
Want a sneak peak of my first product review sponsored by Bomberger’s?? I am SO EXCITED to share . . .
The EGO 21 in. Self-Propelled Lawn Mower!! I am already in love with this electric lawn mower and can’t wait to share my review with an exclusive EGO product offer from Bombergers! Stay tuned!