With the creamy protein of Greek vanilla yogurt and the nutrient richness of ground flax, this pumpkin muffin is extremely moist and topped with a rolled oat streusel that will make everyone ask for more!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it “healthy and easy.” Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
If you are new to Hammers N Hugs, then let me tell you that we love our muffins around here. They are the perfect after school snack, breakfast to go, or last minute play date treat. I love serving nutrient rich recipes that not only taste good, but are good for you as well. Be sure to checkout my Peach Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins and Zucchini Carrot Cake Muffins as well! There are so many health benefits to flax including fiber (digestive health), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (cardiovascular health & skin/hair/nails) and lignans (phytonutrients). Pair this with the creamy protein of Greek yogurt and this muffin is healthy AND melt in your mouth delicious!
Pin any of the images below to save for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer