This gluten-free, dairy-free sheet pan fajita salmon and green beans recipe takes all of 10 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook, and no time at all to eat! Delicious, easy AND healthy! It doesn’t get much better than that!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it “healthy and easy.” Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
This is truly one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. You simply coat the salmon and the green beans with olive oil. Sprinkle the fajita spices over them and bake. SO.EASY.
To make it even easier we had this instant Garlic Quinoa and Brown Rice by Seeds of Change. It cooks in 90 seconds. So yummy and easy!!
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer