This recipe is a go to for large parties and is 1 of 3 slow cooker meatball recipes that I frequently serve. These honey garlic meatballs usually come out on top as the crowd favorite! Easy to prepare ahead of time and freeze for later!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it “healthy and easy.” Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
We love to host large parties. During the summer it is not uncommon to find 40-60 people in our backyard for a cookout, birthday party, holiday party etc. Historically when we host large parties, Zach and I provide the main course, fixings, and drinks. Guests all bring a side dish or dessert. Slow cooker meatballs are a favorite go to for these events. I will often have 3 slow cookers each with different meatball options and suggested pairings. Italian meatballs are provided with rolls and cheese slices, and then the sweet n sour meatballs and these honey garlic meatballs go with my homemade mac n cheese. Those recipes will be sure to end up on the blog sometime soon! These meatballs are typically voted the favorite and are a winner every time!
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer