Sweet and salty these moist chocolate chip bars are a great way to use up a box of cake mix and take about 10 minutes to prepare. Perfect for a last minute get together or unexpected company these bars can also be made ahead of time and frozen until ready to serve!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it “healthy and easy.” Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
These bars are really easy and really yummy. They can be made ahead of time and even frozen with the peanut butter drizzle on top.
Mix the peanut butter drizzle in a bag.
Cut off a small corner and squeeze the glaze onto the bars!
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer