With richly flavored layers of coffee soaked cake and a whipped Kahlua filling, this recipe is a delicious spin off of traditional tiramisu and is a must have for special occasions. Beautiful when presented and yummy when tasted – tiramisu lovers will not want to miss this!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
Zach and I love tiramisu. Whenever we go out for a special occasion we are typically scoping out restaurants that offer tiramisu on the dessert menu. I started making this recipe for our anniversary shortly after we were married. Several tweaks here and there and 8 years later it is one of our favorites! It looks beautiful when dusted with cocoa or topped with shaved chocolate, and the delicious layers of coffee soaked cake and Kahlua whipped filling make it a winner every time!
Tiramisu Cake Recipe
If you give this recipe at try, then tag me @ahna_hammersnhugs or use the hashtag #hammersnhugs.
I would LOVE to hear from you!
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer