With sauteed onions, lots of cheese, and meat of your choice – this breakfast casserole is a favorite of friends and family for a large group breakfast or any meal of the day!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
Breakfast Egg Casserole Recipe
I have been making this egg casserole for many years, and it has been tailored to culinary perfection. It is simple but delicious and is easy to make the night before or can be frozen. Switch the meat to bacon, sausage or ham and make sure to buy good Italian bread!
I made this the day before and refrigerated the casserole in my fabulous Anchor Hocking baking dish with the True Seal lids. I will also freeze this casserole in these dishes before baking and have frozen it up to one month. I have a lot of these Anchor Hocking dishes in different sizes and love them!
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer