With fresh peaches drizzled in a buttery sweet sauce, egg soaked Challah bread, and a dollop of homemade whipped cream to serve – this is my favorite baked French toast recipe to date.
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
The BEST Peach Baked French Toast
This is one of my go-to recipes for overnight guests or family vacation because it can be made the night before, and I have even put it in the deep freezer if I want to make it several days ahead or to travel with. Thaw it over night in the fridge and then bake according to the directions. The Challah bread is the key to a richly flavored bread layer and homemade whipped cream is always a winner!!
The day I made this 5 of my girlfriends were coming for an overnight, so I put it in the fridge in my Anchor Hocking Baking Dish with True Seal Lid. LOVE these baking dishes!! I have them in all sizes and will also put this dish in the freezer.
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer