With less sugar and less mess, this easy baked fruit crisp skips the homemade syrup and includes your choice of fresh fruit on the bottom with a delicious sweet oat streusel on top. Finish with a dollop of homemade whipped cream for a quick and easy family favorite!
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
There is no syrup to boil over the stove in this recipe which results in less sugar, less mess, less fuss and a fresh burst of fruit flavor. Top the warm crisp with a small scoop of ice cream or some homemade whipped cream!
If you give this recipe at try, then tag me @ahna_hammersnhugs or use the hashtag #hammersnhugs.
I would LOVE to hear from you!
Pin any of the images below for later!
HammersNHugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer