These pumpkin chocolate chip oat bars are layered with a sweet oat crumble, creamy pumpkin, and topped with chocolate chips. A delicious blend of fall goodness that everyone will enjoy!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars Recipe
My cooking philosophy is to keep it “healthy and easy.”
Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
I have had this recipe in my stash for several years now, and these bars are delicious. With minor changes on my end this original recipe is courtesy of Danielle @ The Creative Bite!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bars Recipe
If you give this recipe at try, then tag me @ahna_hammersnhugs or use the hashtag #hammersnhugs.
I would LOVE to hear from you!
Pin any of the images below for later!
Hammers N Hugs Kitchen Essentials:
- OXO Good Grips Containers for dry ingredients
- Anchor Hocking TrueFit Lid Freezer Safe Glass Bakeware
- Oster Bread Machine
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker
- From Freezer to Table cookbook
- Large butcher block cutting board
- Food grade butcher block/cutting board oil
- OXO Good Grips Pro Muffin Tins
- Vintage Floral Kitchen Apron
- Personalized Kids’ Kitchen Aprons
- Large Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet
- Kitchen Aid Classic Mixer
And the winner of Bombergers 2 FREE gallons of paint is . . .
Congratulations Donna!! You will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your prize!!!