How To Be Happier At Work
Are you tired of trying to fit in or doing things the way you were told to at work? Then we’ve got some great news for you – authenticity always wins. Dial-in as Erin Hatzikostas shares the true meaning of authenticity and how to be a better leader for your team.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- What radical authenticity looks like.
- Why you should always speak your truth.
- The importance of doing things your own way.
- How to start doing authenticity at work.
- Does authenticity mean just being yourself?
- You do you(ish) by Erin Hatzikostas
- Click here to unknot your career kinks with this powerful and bite-sized career bootcamp for FREE.
ABOUT ERIN HATZIKOSTAS
Erin Hatzikostas is an internationally-recognized leader on the impact of authenticity in the workplace. At the age of 42, she became the CEO of a large healthcare financial institution. In just three years, she took this struggling company and led a massive turnaround, tripling earnings and sending employee engagement skyrocketing. Her secret? Radical authenticity. This led to the foundation of her company b Authentic inc, where she’s leading a movement to eradicate workplace BS by creating an authentic space. Erin is the best-selling author of You Do You(ish)and the host of podcast b Cause with Erin & Nicole. She has been featured by ABC, CBS, Business Insider, and Fast Company.
CONNECT WITH ERIN
- Website: www.bauthenticinc.com
- Facebook: b Authentic inc
- Instagram: @erinhatzikostas
- LinkedIn: Erin Hatzikostas
- Twitter: @bcausepodcast
- YouTube: b Authentic inc
CONNECT WITH US
- Website: www.hammersnhugs.com
- YouTube: Ahna Fulmer // Hammers N Hugs
- Instagram: @ahna_hammersnhugs
- Facebook: Ahna Hammersnhugs
- Pinterest: Hammersnhugs
Unlock access to exclusive podcasts, printables, and templates with the imPERFECTly emPOWERed Journal, the premier digital women’s home and health magazine, and save time with hundreds of ideas you can actually use to reclaim your heart and home.
Pin any of the images below for later.
PASTE THE TRANSCRIPT HERE