Happy Saturday! This week Zach and I had our monthly date night at one of our local restaurant favorites – Cork And Cap.
This crab dip was SO good!
I got the lobster cakes. Look at all that lobster meat. Yesterday on my Instagram stories, I shared my number one tip for portion control at restaurants.
You can see that tip here plus dozens of other healthy eating tips!
This creme brulee was to die for. It was absolutely phenomenal. Creme brulee is one of my very favorites, and this one did not disappoint.
This week we continued to make progress on the basement renovation including this accent wall.
See what this wall looks like now!
Have you ever wondered how bloggers make money? I mean 6 figure incomes. No joke. The potential to scale a blog into a 6 figure business is phenomenal.
This week on the imPeRFECTly emPOWERed podcast leading blogger KariAnne Wood shared with me the amazing ways to build and monetize a blog!
Do you get anxious taking your kids out clothing shopping like me?
The fact is as my kids have gotten older they have become much pickier about what they wear, but taking the clothing shopping is about as exhausting as a half-marathon but without any of the desirable endorphin kick.
So I tried a kids clothing box for Gracie and Caleb from Stitch Fix. I have been getting a clothing box from Stitch Fix every couple of months for over a year, and I love it.
This week we had all kinds of incredibly inspiring women teaching us how to monetize our blogs and brands.
AJ Vaden is the co-founder of the Brand Strategy Group that I have been a part of for over a year. She is an 8 figure entrepreneur (several times over), and she shares her expert advice on building and monetizing your personal brand (as well as defines what a personal brand even is!
I would not be where I am today without AJ’s company, the Brand Builders Group, and their 4 phase program.
Let’s check out more inspiration from last week’s Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
I love discovering new (and natural) ways to dye Easter eggs, and these Easter eggs dyed with hibiscus are so unique.
It’s time to start easing spring back into my home decor, and these tips are super helpful.
This wooden craft eggs DIY uses a rotary tool to carve pretty designs into wooden eggs!
With St. Patrick’s Day coming up, this Irish Soda Bread will be a festive addition to dinner.
Spinach Lasagna is such a tasty comfort food meal, and a great way to get your family to eat this nutritious veggie.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy DIY project, this macrame plant hanger tutorial may fit the bill.
Have a wonderful weekend friends. See you back here on Monday!
- I Had A Moment When I Saw My Baby AgainThe other night I arrived home after the kids were asleep, and I made my way through the usual goodnight kiss rotation starting with Lily on the first bottom bunk. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I lost it because she was laying how she used to as a baby – on her back,…
- Being A Matron Of Honor Is Serious BusinessEspecially when it involves food. Last weekend Emily, Tyler (the bride and groom), our moms, my SIL, Laura, and I got to spend several hours taste-testing the most delicious gourmet food at Excelsior in Lancaster where they are getting married this June. The first hour involved taste testing a dozen or so hor d oeuvres…
- Sometimes you just need to hear it againThat you are amazing. That you matter. That you are loved. Take a deep breath. You don’t need to prove anything here. <3 In preparation for my new website, I have been going through tons and tons of pictures and this one made me smile. If we could sum up family life right now, then…
- Heaven Will Sound Like Laughing BabiesIf we could bottle up one sound and give it away as medicine for the soul it is surely the sound of laughing babies. I am convinced this is what Heaven will sound like. How has your first week of the New Year been? How are your goals coming? If you want help with exercise…
- Some Girls Get Chocolate In Their StockingsBut I have never been a huge chocolate fan. Even when I was a kid my mom would especially make me a handful of chocolate chip cookies sans the chocolate chips. No boxes of chocolates for this girl on Valentine’s Day. Candy in general isn’t my favorite. If you’re thinking, ah that’s how she stays…
- I love wrapping presents.I light candles, drink espresso, blare Christmas music, and enjoy the anticipation of Christmas morning. There is little that causes me greater Christmas consternation, however than when I’m painstakingly folding the last bit of wrapping paper over the most awkwardly shaped gift in the world [that has already consumed 25 minutes of my day] when…