With pumpkin spice and everything nice, this easy pumpkin monkey bread recipe is the perfect sweet treat for your holiday menu.
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT HEALTHY AND EASY.
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Once upon a time, there was a woman who loved bread.
Especially bread soaked in butter and sugar.
This same woman also had a deep and abiding love for all things pumpkin.
Thus said woman (who consequently happens to be the author of this short story) created the best sweet treat known to mankind.
Imagine freshly baked chunks of dough soaked in a creamy smooth blend of pumpkin, sugar, butter, and spice.
It is truly nice not to mention melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
In case you have never made monkey bread the secret to getting it out of the glass pan is to lay a large platter or serving tray on top then flip it upside down onto the platter.
Give it a minute to let the bread fall onto the plate.
Then all of that gooey, sticky, sugary yumminess will coat all of the pieces.
To take this delicious treat to the next level, consider spreading vanilla icing over the top of it. It could even be turned into a birthday cake!
For more pumpkin ideas be sure to check out:
- Easy Pumpkin Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Creme Pies
- How To Make Costco’s Pumpkin Pie
- 6 Yummy Pumpkin Recipes to Enjoy This Fall
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
Easy Pumpkin Monkey Bread Recipe
Pin any of the images below, and shop my kitchen!
Easy Pumpkin Monkey Bread
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/4 c pumpkin puree
- 3 oz vanilla cook & serve pudding
- 2 tbsp 1% milk
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Cut the biscuits into quarters and place in a greased 9×13 or extra large baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over the stove.
- Add the remaning ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Pour the sauce over the dough in the baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 40 mins.
- After baking is commplete, flip the dish upside down onto a large serving platter.