Happy meal plan Monday! Today we are celebrating the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, and these pics always remind me how much they grow in one year.
Woohoo! The last day of school today!
The pic on the left shows a 1st and 3rd grader. On the right? A 2nd and 4th grader!
Whew time flies.
Friday I got to spend the day with Gracie and her class at their field day! I got to throw footballs and play kickball with super awesome 3rd graders for 5 hours. #itwasagoodday
That night we celebrated Caleb’s 1st-grade graduation with a class picnic which quickly turned into a baseball game.
Sunday we enjoyed the most phenomenal weather and food and fellowship with our church at their annual Sunday in the Park.
Caleb is either having a moment or feeling constipated.
So many blessings that we count one by one!
Here is our healthy meal plan for the week!
- Skillet Ham & Cauliflower Stir Fry
- Beef & Zucchini Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Meatballs & Roasted Italian Broccoli
- Blueberry Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal & Bacon
- Tuna Melts
In case you missed any posts last week you can read them here!
- Coffee Chat & A Motorcycle Named Bertha
- 35 Must-Know Hacks For Traveling
- Before & After Small Basement Remodel
- Blog Hop #122 – Lakeside Summer Home Tour
- How To Improve Website SEO – Jake Dazzeo
- Meal Plan #78 and Cute Bathing Suits
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #75
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Click HERE to download a macro-friendly healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list to make your life easier!
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list.
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.
Here is to a great week friends!