Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #23
Happy meal plan Monday! After a year of planning and coordinating the fine details, our adoption gala finally happened this past Saturday.
Thanks to the incredible generosity of friends and family we raised $7,000 to help cover our adoption expenses.
What. A. Night.
I cannot wait to share all of the details with you.
I will be sharing the presentation film, highlight reel, event planning tips, food ideas, and lots of fun pics from the event over the next couple of weeks.
In the meantime, let’s keep our lives as simple as possible with a delicious and nutritious meal plan.
This week on the menu we have:
- Skillet Sausage and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Candied Pork and Carrots
- Slow Cooker Fajita Chicken Salad
- Breakfast Egg Casserole
- Z’s Spicy Baked Chicken & Veggies and Honey Oat Bread
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
If you missed last week’s posts, then be sure to check out:
- Cheesy Mashed Potatoes Slow Cooker
- Bright smiles and bouncy curls.
- 6 DIY Backyard Ideas [Easy Projects!]
- 5 Backyard Fire Pit Ideas To Make Entertaining Easy
- Blog Hop #158 – Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken
HEALTHY WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #23
Click HERE to download a healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list template to add whatever items you need!
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro,” “protein macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list template.
Have a great Monday, friends!