Download a healthy weekly meal plan with a grocery shopping template for macro-friendly recipes to make meal planning easy.
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th weekend celebrating freedom, family, and friends.
We celebrated Lily’s 4th birthday last week!
I can’t believe my baby is 4.
And we enjoyed all the local July 4th festivities. Did you know that my hometown of Lititz, PA has the oldest and longest running July 4th celebration in the country?
You can read about the legacy of the Lititz July 4th celebration HERE.
This week on the menu we have:
- Cauliflower Tater Tot Casserole
- Sheet Pan Candied Pork & Carrots
- Sweet & Salty Egg on Toast With Sausages
- Baked Chicken Enchiladas
- Creamy Tuna Pesto Flatbread
In case you missed any posts last week you can read them here!
- Stress LESS and Enjoy MORE This Christmas With the Holidays At Home Bundle
- Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #43
- Coffee & Conversation
- Let’s Chat: The Details of the imPERFECTly emPOWERed Digital Magazine
- Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
HEALTHY WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #27
Click HERE to download a healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list to make your life easier!
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list.
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.