Happy meal plan, Monday! Our family has one more glorious week of summer vacation, and then Zach’s football preseason starts which quickly launches us into the new school year.
But what a glorious last week it is because we are at the beach – our favorite place to be.
If sunshine, sand, and waves make you smile, then be sure to visit my Instagram stories this week for all the happy feels because we are soaking them up.
We won’t be using this week’s meal plan, but if we were home here is what would be on the menu!
- Skillet Sausage & Peppers
- Z’s Spicy Baked Chicken & Veggies
- Slow Cooker Chili
- Easy Acai Bowls With Granola
- Creamy Cheddar Tuna Casserole
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
In case you missed any posts last week you can read them here!
- Ep11: Whole Foods: Do They REALLY Make A Difference?
- Kitchen Benches French Country Makeover With Chalk Paint
- Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
- Ep10: Breaking Limitations To Leave A Legacy – Stephen Scoggins
- Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #56
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #31
Click HERE to download a healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list to make your life easier!
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list.
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.
Here is to a great week friends!