Download a healthy weekly meal plan with a grocery shopping template for macro-friendly recipes to make meal planning easy.
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Happy Monday, friends!
8 days until school starts. 5 days until I return from Nashville for a conference with my amazing brand strategist company The Brand Builders Group.
4 days until my best friend’s 2nd birthday in Heaven.
2 days until I leave for Nashville.
Saturday I spent lots of time with my kiddos which was super fun. Snuggling on the couch, going to the pool, soaking in the last days of summer!
Time to start thinking about the week ahead though.
Here is our dinner meal plan for the week!
- Sheet Pan Fajita Salmon & Green Beans
- Skillet Sausage & Peppers
- Slow Cooker Chicken Marinara & Veggies
- Creamy Ham & Cheese Bake
- Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli Quinoa Casserole
In case you missed any posts last week you can read them here!
- Stress LESS and Enjoy MORE This Christmas With the Holidays At Home Bundle
- Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #43
- Coffee & Conversation
- Let’s Chat: The Details of the imPERFECTly emPOWERed Digital Magazine
- Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #34
Click HERE to download a healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list to make your life easier!
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list.
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.
Here is to a great week friends!