Happy Meal plan Monday! Zach and I have never been off of school time, so to us the end of August is still when the “next year” truly begins.
One, because after college we both spent a decade in graduate school each getting 2 Masters degrees.
Two, because Zach is a teacher, so his job is on school time.
And three, because we now have 3 mini-humans in the house who are at the very beginning of their schooling journey.
We had the first football game of the season this past weekend! This is Zach’s 8th year of coaching which is hard to believe sometimes.
These kids have grown up on the sidelines.
In the bleachers.
And fall wouldn’t be the same without the Friday night lights.
In more exciting news, our little man going into 1st grade turns 7 this week!
We are super excited because we have a surprise for our kiddos this weekend (assuming we have nice weather).
The perfect way to celebrate a new school year and a birthday to boot.
Until then, here is our healthy meal plan you can download below using the interactive pdf for the week!
- Skillet Ham & Cauliflower Stir Fry
- Beef & Zucchini Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Meatballs & Roasted Italian Broccoli
- Blueberry Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal & Bacon
- Tuna Melts
In case you missed any posts last week you can read them here!
- Beautify Like A Pro With Cor Vitae Beauty Product
- Meal Plan #83 & My Grandfather’s 90th Birthday
- Easy Recipe For Lemon Pie
- Coffee Chat & Gillian’s Amusement Park
- Low Carb Foods List For Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner – Printable!
- Best Vinyl Plank Floor For Remodeled Basement
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #35
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Click HERE to download a macro-friendly healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list to make your life easier!
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list.
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.
Here is to a great week friends!