Happy meal plan Monday, friends! We had the most irregular start to the school year last week between starting on a Tuesday, a half-day due to flooding on Wednesday, and then no school on Friday or today.
Despite a strange first week though, we had an amazing weekend.
We celebrated Caleb’s 7th birthday including a last-minute surprise trip to the beach on Saturday!
I hope you all have an amazing Labor Day, and for those of you who have served – THANK YOU.
Let’s get to our healthy meal plan for the week!
- Balsamic Chicken Caprese Salad
- Cauliflower Tater Tot Casserole
- Slow Cooker Egg Casserole
- Shrimp Fried Quinoa
- Beef Zucchini Au Gratin
In case you missed any posts last week you can read them here!
- Neck Pain On Right Side? Relieve It In 5 Simple Steps!
- Family Beach Trip Ocean City New Jersey 2022
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Beautify Like A Pro With Cor Vitae Beauty Product
- Meal Plan #83 & My Grandfather’s 90th Birthday
- Easy Recipe For Lemon Pie
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #36
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Click HERE to download a macro-friendly healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list template to make your life easier!
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list template.
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.
Here is to a great week friends!