Happy meal plan Monday! We had the most amazing weather this weekend which made for a great football game and camping.
Our family has been going to this campground with a group of my parents’ friends from church for almost 2 and a half decades.
Now my generation is showing up with OUR kids.
I’ve been going down this water slide for 25 years now. When I was a kid our dads would form a train of 5-7 guys and get going so fast they would fly off the end into the grass.
If you are local I highly recommend Woodcrest Retreat!
This week on the meal plan we have:
- Sheet Pan Candied Pork and Carrots
- Beef Zucchini Au Gratin
- Slow Cooker Sweet & Sour Meatballs & Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Blueberry Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal & Bacon
- Broccoli Chicken & Cheddar Quinoa Casserole
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
In case you missed any posts last week you can read them here!
- Triple Berry Protein Shake
- Farmhouse Style Corkboard – Cute Christmas Card Idea
- Blog Hop #144 – Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- 100th Podcast Episode & EXCITING NEWSSSS
- Meal Plan #98 & Tea Hacks
Healthy Weekly Meal Plan
Click HERE to download a healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list to make your life easier!
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list.
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.