Download a healthy weekly meal plan with a grocery shopping template for macro-friendly recipes to make meal planning easy.
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
It is a running joke around here that as soon as I slow down, like when on vacation, I get sick.
I get sick very little so I truly cannot complain, but it is a mystery how as soon as my body relaxes it’s like my defenses come down and my body realizes how wiped out it really is.
Monday I ended up with a viral laryngitis and was wiped for the majority of the week.
My kids are clearly not used to seeing me lay around – Lily kept rubbing my back and telling me she hoped I felt better soon. Caleb insisted on having my water bottle filled and beside me at all times. Gracie prayed over me ?
Needless to say, I am ever reminded how grateful I am for my normal good health and high energy.
And today I am ready to hit the ground running!
This week on the menu we have:
- Sheet Pan Fajita Salmon & Green Beans
- Skillet Sausage & Peppers
- Slow Cooker Tomato Beef Steak & Sweet Potato Fries
- Slow Cooker Omelette & Hashbrowns
- Vegetable Beef Stew & Honey Oat Bread
In case you missed any posts last week you can read them here!
- Stress LESS and Enjoy MORE This Christmas With the Holidays At Home Bundle
- Healthy Weekly Meal Plan #43
- Coffee & Conversation
- Let’s Chat: The Details of the imPERFECTly emPOWERed Digital Magazine
- Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
HEALTHY WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #26
Click HERE to download a healthy weekly meal plan to your phone/desktop with linked recipe instructions and a digital grocery list to make your life easier!
Watch the video below to see how to use my digital meal plan and grocery list.
All of these recipes include macros per serving and can be added to My Fitness Pal by typing “fat macro” etc in the ingredient search tool.