This dessert is a creamy burst of fresh strawberry flavor and is the perfect blend of sweet and salty with the yummy crunch of a pretzel crust.
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy.
Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
Pretzel Yogurt Delight
This recipe is without a doubt one of the dishes I get the most requests to make. It resembles the familiar pretzel jello dessert, but as I do not like Jello and maintain the importance of all-natural ingredients I replaced the jello with a yogurt topping and have never looked back. In fact, nearly everyone that tastes this prefers it over the Jello! It is personally one of my very favorites.
This crusher is must have tool for your kitchen! Find it here!
At this step, I typically put it in the fridge with a lid and then place the quartered strawberries in the rinsed whipped topping container and take along to be placed immediately before serving.
Shop my kitchen & PIN any of the images below for later!
Yogurt Pretzel Delight
- 2 c GF pretzels
- 3/4 c butter, softened
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 container whipped topping
- 1 c sugar
- 2 6 oz containers strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 qt strawberries, quartered
- Crush pretzel snaps and mix 2 cups crushed pretzels with softened butter and sugar.
- Mix and place into bottomof greased 9×13 pan. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes
- Whip together cream cheese, 1 c sugar, the strawberry yogurt, and the whipped topping and place in the fridge until the crust is done baking.
- After crust has cooled layer the cream cheese mixture on the crust and topwith the strawberry mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Quarter the strawberries and arrange on the top asdesired right before serving. Keep refrigerated.