With a rich pumpkin batter and yummy whipped icing, this pumpkin muffin with cream cheese filling recipe is a delicious taste of fall!
I love pumpkin recipes.
The pumpkin flavor and smell instantly conjure memories of brightly colored leaves and hayrides followed by a crackling fire.
I have 3 favorite pumpkin recipes in the whole world, and this is one of them.
The second is this recipe for Pumpkin Oatmeal Creme Pies. Think soft pumpkin oatmeal cookies sandwiching a creamy, light vanilla filling.
The third is my Pumpkin Monkey Bread recipe. Delicious baked pull-apart cinnamon bites drenched in a fabulous spiced sauce with pumpkin.
For an extra treat, you can cover the bread with my whipped vanilla icing.
This pumpkin muffin with cheesecake filling recipe makes approximately 15 large muffins that can be deep-frozen for up to 3 months!
This recipe will not disappoint and comes out delicious every time. I promise!
Pumpkin Muffin With Cheesecake Filling Recipe
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy.
Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
For more delicious pumpkin inspiration be sure to check out:
- How To Make Costco’s Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread
- Pumpkin Creme Pies
- Pumpkin Cake With Cream Cheese Filling
- 6 Yummy Pumpkin Recipes to Enjoy This Fall
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Oat Bake
PIN any of the images below for later!
Shop My Kitchen!
Pumpkin Muffin With Cheesecake Filling
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup 1% milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix the muffin ingredients, cheesecake filling ingredients, and streusel topping ingredients separately in 3 different bowls.
- Add 1 large spoonful of muffin mix to the bottom of 15 lined muffin tins.
- Add a large dollop of cheesecake filling to each.
- Cover with another spoonful of muffin mix.
- Press the topping mixture evenly onto each muffin.
- Bake 425F for 5 Mins. Turn down to 350F for another 20 mins. Allow to cool completely.
- Prepare as directed above. Can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in Fridge and reheat in microwave as desired.