Enjoy this sweet and salty easy recipe for frozen yogurt bars with fresh strawberries, Greek yogurt, and a delicious pretzel crust.
When it comes to desserts are you the cake and pie type, or are you the creamy pudding type?
There are the cake and pie people of the world, and then there are the rest of us who love creamy, melt-in-your-mouth pudding-y types of desserts.
One of my favorites over the years is this pretzel yogurt delight recipe.
In an attempt to simplify this delicious treat, I have created a super easy recipe for frozen yogurt bars – this one with fresh strawberries.
It is not hard to deduce that you can make this recipe using whichever fruit or yogurt you prefer.
I recommend Greek yogurt for the extra boost of creamy-tasting protein. Chobani is one of the few Greek yogurt brands that do not contain any artificial ingredients, so of course, that is my personal recommendation.
For more dessert ideas be sure to check out:
- Easy Recipe For Peach Cobbler
- Easy Recipe For Frozen Yogurt Bars – Strawberry
- Mint Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Easy No-Bake Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
- Pretzel Yogurt Delight
- Creamy Whipped Chocolate Icing
Easy Recipe For Frozen Yogurt Bars – Strawberry
Shop my kitchen favorites, and pin any of the images below for later.
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Bars
- 2 c pretzels (approx 6 oz)
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 3 tbsp sugar
- (2) 6 oz containers nonfat strawberry Greek yogurt
- 8 oz light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tub light whipped topping
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- Soften butter and add sugar and crused pretzels . Press into a greased 8×8 glass baking dish.
- Bake crust at 350F 10 minutes.
- Whip together the yogurt, cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the whipped topping.
- Pour onto the cooled pretzel crust.
- Freeze for 2 hours. Top with freshly sliced strawberries.