This sheet pan candied carrots and pork chops – easy and quick – involves carrots, pork chops, and a dusting of ingredients from your pantry.
I love quick dinners.
The kind that I can make in the span of a couple of songs.
This is why sheet pan dinners are some of my very favorites.
Think artisan bread, homemade pesto sauce, and a creamy tuna mixture topped with bulling cheddar cheese.
Another favorite is this honeyed salmon and carrots recipe.
Salmon and carrots with honey, garlic, salt, and onion powder roasted to a browned and crispy perfection.
This candied carrots and pork chop recipe is so easy and quick but delicious.
A one-dish dinner kind of a recipe. Meat and veggies all in one.
Pork and carrots with a sprinkling of brown sugar and pieces.
This recipe is low carb, dairy-free, gluten-free, and flavor FULL.
Candied Carrots And Pork Chops – Easy
My cooking philosophy is to keep it healthy and easy. Recipes at Hammers N Hugs will include all-natural ingredients that can often be frozen and have been tested and approved by friends and family!
For more easy sheet pan dinners be sure to check out:
- Sheet Pan Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- Z’s Spicy Baked Chicken & Veggies
- Sheet Pan Brussel Sprouts
- Sheet Pan Honeyed Salmon and Carrots
- Candied Carrots And Pork Chops – Easy
- Fajita Sheet Pan Salmon and Green Beans
Pin any of the images below!
Sheet Pan Candied Pork and Carrots
- Sheet Pan
- 6 pork chops
- 1 lb bag baby carrots
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- basil (optional)
- Place the pork chops and carrots on a sheet pan in a single layer. Drizzle olive oil over the pork and the carrots
- Rub the oil into the pork and mix the carrots so they are completely covered with the oil.
- Lightly sprinkle the brown sugar, garlic powder, and salt over the pork and carrots.
- Bake at 450F for 30 minutes. Sprinkle dried basil or cutup fresh basil for garnish.