Rich and melt-in-your-mouth delicious, the secret ingredient of instant vanilla pudding makes this the best chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Chocolate chip cookies are surely the most coveted sweet treat recipe that every mother hopes to pass down to her kids one day.
And there are no less than 8,523,451 million different chocolate chip cookie recipes to choose from.
What makes mine different?
The rich, moist combination of butter and instant vanilla pudding.
I don’t like dry baked goods, and this combo results in the softest sweetest treat. None of that dry, crispy, crumbly nonsense for this girl.
Only melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness that can be enjoyed right out of the oven or for an extra yummy dessert idea place a few warm chocolate chip cookies in a creamy dish of vanilla bean ice cream.
For a seasonal variation add green and red M&M’s instead of chocolate chips like we did for our Christmas pudding cookies.
This recipe will make 36 delicious bite-sized cookies when using this cookie dough scoop!
For more delicious cookie recipes be sure to check out:
- Pumpkin Creme Pies
- Cookie Bars Chocolate Chip
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Mint Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Family Cookie Night Christmas Tradition 2021
- Family Christmas Cookie Night 2020
The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
MY COOKING PHILOSOPHY IS TO KEEP IT “HEALTHY AND EASY.”
RECIPES AT HAMMERS N HUGS WILL INCLUDE ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS THAT CAN OFTEN BE FROZEN AND HAVE BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Pin any of the images below for later:
Chocolate Chip Recipe For Cookie Bars
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 c sugar
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 3 oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c salted butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Press into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 mins. Do NOT over bake. Will seem doughy when they are first removed from oven. Allow to cool. Top with vanilla icecream for a super sweet treat!